Today, we are happy to announce the implementation of our Content Library! This feature will allow you to upload multiple files to Orlo, to be used when creating future posts. This is part of our Marketing Module relaunch, alongside the new 'Manage Posts' Campaign Layout.
You can add images and videos from the Content Library in the same way you add them to posts at the moment, but now you will see a new source for you to choose from. You can also add text to files, which can be pulled into the compose box when you add the file. This will allow you to quickly generate content to post from your own personal, private library. We have implemented a file structure creator as well, so you can create folders and sub-folders to help keep your library organised. Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to use it.
1) Log into Orlo
2) Clicking on the 'Marketing' button at the top of the screen, then select the Content Library option:
3) On the next screen, you will be able to see the options to upload a file, or create a folder. The folder system works in the same way as it does on your computer, giving you the ability to organise your files.
4) Clicking on the button to create the folder will prompt you to choose a name for the new folder.
5) Once named and created, your new folder should appear on-screen.
6) Clicking the 'Add files to current directory' button will present you with two options, Image or Video. After picking one of these, you should see a screen similar to the one shown when selecting media to attach to a post. You can upload multiple files a time.
7) Once uploaded, your media will be displayed as below. The icons, when hovered over, will display some information about the media. The Page icon will show the file size, the Clock will show the time and date the file was last modified, the User Icon will show who uploaded the file and the Speech Bubble will tell you if there is Suggested Post Text attached to the file.
8) Once uploaded, you can click on the 'Edit' button for the image, to be able to change the name and Suggested Post Text. When someone uses this media, they will see a prompt asking them to use any suggested text in their post. Media guidance is an additional field that can be filled out, which is used for more guideline rules as in my example below
9) When creating a post, the Content Library will be an option to choose from in the list of sources. you can then navigate through to your file and add it to your post.
10) If you add a file that has Suggested Post Text attached, you will be presented with the below box. If you choose to overwrite, any text currently in your Compose box will be erased and replaced.